Monday, July 15, 2013

Zombicide - painting, survivors


by the time I wrote this I had already paint all six survivors of Season 1 Zombicide.  Also I got a bit bored with using them already, especially Phil, that I am already working on getting some proxy (or replacement, or alternative) miniatures for the other survivors that comes with the time when this game was getting funded over at kick starter.

Coz there's no way I'd cough up so much cash for those promo survivors on ebay...

So here's Wanda, I like how her face and roller skates turns out, painting the chainsaw was fun as it was down mostly with wash and pigments.


yea the face could use more paint... after I am done with other zombies...

Here's Doug, the survivor that comes with the skill matching set...
not the best sculpt but it's good enough and paint worthy. The worse bit is his eye, not because I can't do eyes, but because the cast is a mess inside the glasses...

Painting the bag was again done with wash and pigments, love how pigments add a lot of textures

 here was my first try with applying pigments... think i need to think seriously about getting a fixer for pigment....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...